How do I build my Audience?
Now that you have created an Audience you need to get people to subscribe to it. You can do this in one of two ways:
Option 1: Share your Audience Connect Link or QR code
- Your Audience has its own unique Audience Connect Link. This link was assigned when you created your Audience. (e.g. shoot.to/FlowerLove). You can share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or add it to your social media bios. Simply paste the link and we make it look good. You could even say it on the radio or at the end of a song – “shoot dot to dot flower love.”
- Share your QR Code - post it online or anywhere in the real world, it can be scanned by any camera phone (go ahead and try it now.) Print it on posters, flyers, ads, clothing, accessories, business cards...anywhere!
- When users click your Audience Connect Link or scan your QR code, it starts a pre-filled text message instructing them to "Just press send to connect." (You can change this message!)
- When the message is sent, the system responds with a media link.
- When the user clicks the media link, they are prompted to opt-in to view your content. (How do I change this default media?)
- Once they opt-in they are added to your Audience and the media opens. If they don't opt-in they will not be added to your Audience.
Option 2: Simply share media links on your existing social media platforms.
1. Share or post any media link anywhere. (You can also customize your media links!)
2. People will be prompted to "Opt-in" to your Audience before viewing the media, and when they do they will automatically be added to your Audience.
4. Once they opt-in they are added to your Audience and the media opens. If they don't opt-in they will not be added to your Audience.