How do I broadcast a message to my Audience in the app?
Now that you have an Audience you need send information to them. You can do this one of two ways on the app:
Option 1: Sending out a message with media attached.
1. Click on the media icon.
2. Then click on the plus sign.
3. A list of ways to import media will appear, select how you would like to upload.
4. Wait for your media to upload.
(You have the option to Rename the file)
5. Click on the broadcast icon for your desired media.
6. Select which Audience Group you would like to send the file to and enter your message.
(Consider making it exclusive by checking the box)
(Consider whether or not you want to send the message now or if you would rather schedule it for a future date/time)
7. Click on the orange arrow in upper right corner to shoot it off!
Option 2: Sending out a simple message with no media attached.
1. Click on the Audience Groups icon.
2. Once you are on the Audience Groups screen select the Autogenerated Audience Group you would like to message.
3. After choosing an Audience Group, click on the broadcast button located to the extreme right of the group name.
4. This screen will pop up and you can begin typing your message.
(Note: Messages must be at least 10 characters long.)
5. After typing your desired message, if you would like to schedule the message to be sent at a future date/time, check the box next to 'Schedule' and select the date/time you want it to be sent.
( Note: Skip this step if you would like to send immediately)
6. Then click on the orange arrow in the upper right corner to send!